1. 首頁
  2. 面試

面試英語的經典問答之二

關於面試英語的經典問答之二

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我洩氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的`那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?)

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)

A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)

Other Tips (其它建議)

Know something about the organization you are applying to. (瞭解一些你申請工作單位的情況)

Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。)

Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未請,先別坐下。)

Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面試時,眼睛要看著對方。)

Listen actively and stay calm. (注意聽,保持冷靜。)

If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。)

Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴裡有食物,不可開口說話)

Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃東西不要出聲音)

Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要擰鼻涕或用牙籤剔牙)

Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必過分表現急著要工作)

Be honest but not too modest.(要誠實,但不必太謙虛)

Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自貶)

Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免與面試人談政治或宗教)