查文庫>再別康橋> 《再別康橋》中英文版

《再別康橋》中英文版

《再別康橋》中英文版

  輕輕的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

  正如我輕輕的來; As quietly as I came here;

  我輕輕的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

  作別西天的雲彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

  那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside

  是夕陽中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun

  波光裡的豔影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves

  在我的心頭盪漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

  軟泥上的青, The floatingheart growing in the sludge

  油油的在水底招搖; Sways leisurely under the water;

  在康河的.柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge

  我甘心做一條水草 I would be a water plant!

  那蔭下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees

  不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

  揉碎在浮藻間, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

  沉澱著彩虹似的夢。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

  尋夢? 撐一支長篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

  向青草更青處漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;

  滿載一船星輝, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

  在星輝斑裡放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

  但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud

  悄悄是別離的笙簫; Quietness is my farewell music;

  夏蟲也為我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me

  沉默是今晚的康橋! Silent is Cambridge tonight!

  悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

  正如我悄悄的來; As quietly as I came here;

  我揮一揮衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

  不帶走一片雲彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away