馨香一瓣漢英互譯詩詞
(馨香一瓣)-When We Two Parted
When we two parted
昔日依依惜別,
In silence and tears,
淚流默默無言;
Half broken-hearted
離恨肝腸斷,
To serve for years,
此別又幾年。
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
冷頰向愕然,
Colder thy kiss,
一吻寒更添;
Truly that hour foretold
日後傷心事,
Sorrow to this!
此刻已預言。
The dew of the morning
朝起寒露重,
Suck chill or my brow
凜冽凝眉間
It felt like the warning
彼時已預告:
Of what I feel now.
悲傷在今天。
Thy cows are all broken,
山盟今安在?
And light is thy fame;
汝名何輕賤!
I hear thy name spoken,
吾聞汝名傳,
And share in its shame.
羞愧在人前。
They name thee before me,
聞汝名聲惡,
A knell to mine ear;
猶如聽喪鐘。
A shudder comes o'er me
不禁心怵惕
Why wert thou so dear?
往昔情太濃。
Thy know not I knew thee
誰知舊日情,
who knew thee too well:
斯人知太深。
Long,Long shall I rue thee
綿綿長懷恨,
Too deeply to tell.
盡在不言中。
In secret we met
昔日喜幽會,
In silence I grieve
今朝恨無聲。
That thy heart could forget,
舊情汝已忘,
Thy spirit deceive.
痴心遇薄倖。
If I should meet thee
多年惜別後,
After long years,
抑或再相逢,
How should I greet thee ?
相逢何所語?
With silence and tears.
淚流默無聲。