1. 首頁
  2. 面試

英語面試常見問題以及回答提示

英語面試常見問題彙總以及回答提示

外企或外語求職面試時,老闆會向你提出各式各樣的問題。現摘錄了面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答。希望你能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,回答問題,順利透過面試。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

(你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。

我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years.

To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting

and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,

我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.

If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job.

I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

(我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

(憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

(依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的`很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience

to this position. (我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should

qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)

or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and

I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares

for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

(誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together

as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

(我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)