1. 首頁
  2. 面試

超全的英語面試問答

超全的英語面試問答彙總

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。

Q: Why did you leave your last job?

你為什麼離職呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?

你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的.人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?

你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A: Helpfulness and caring.

樂於助人和關心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

適應能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

樂觀和友愛。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

A: (pause a few seconds)

(稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。