1. 首頁
  2. 面試

到外企面試可能會被問到的問題

到外企面試可能會被問到的問題

A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人,外企面試中可能用到的英語問答(二)。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeplycares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標,求職英語《外企面試中可能用到的英語問答(二)》。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的'政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation couldbecome worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我洩氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner inorder to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)