1. 首頁
  2. 語錄

《愛樂之城》經典語錄

《愛樂之城》經典語錄

今年奧斯卡頒獎典禮上,愛樂之城成了最大輸家。下面我們一邊為它惋惜一邊欣賞它的精彩語錄吧。

篇一

This is the dream! It's conflict and it's compromise, and it's very, very exciting!

夢想就是這樣!有衝突,也有妥協,而且非常非常刺激!

I'm letting life hit me until it gets tired. Then I'll hit back. It's a classic rope-a-dope.

我讓生活一直打擊我,直到它打不動。然後我會反擊。這就是典型的以逸待勞。

And when they let you down,You get up off the ground,Cause morning rolls around,And it’s another day of sun.

當人們令你失望,你更要勇往直前,因為早晨到來,又是陽光燦爛的一天。

A little chance encounter…could be the one you’ve waited for.

一次小小的邂逅,可能就是苦等的機遇。

When you get this,you gotta give it everything you got.

Everything.

等你拿到這個角色,你必須要付出一切,全力以赴,這是你的夢想。

How are you gonna be a revolutionary if you’re such a traditionalist?

如果那麼墨守成規,要怎麼當革命者?

你緊抓著過去不放,但爵士是放眼未來。

People love what other people are passionate about!

人最愛別人傾注熱情的事物。

Well,no one likes jazz!Not even you!

I do like jazz now because of you!

沒人喜歡爵士,連你都不喜歡,因為你,我現在喜歡了

Yes,all we’re lookin’for is love from someone else.A rush、A glance、A touch、A dance、A look in somebody’s eyes…to light up the skies

我們追尋的不過是另一個人的`愛,一股悸動、一個眼神、一個碰觸、一支舞,凝視一個人的雙眼,點亮一整片天空。

A Technicolor world made out of music and machine,It called me to be on that screen,And live inside each scene.

音樂與機械打造的彩色世界,召喚我躍上大銀幕,活在每一個場景中。

篇二

總會有個地方能讓我實現,對自己的期許。

Somewhere there’s a place…where I find who I’m gonna be.

音樂與機械打造的彩色世界,召喚我躍上大銀幕,活在每一個場景中。

A Technicolor world made out of music and machine,It called me to be on that screen

And live inside each scene.

就這樣一文不名,我跳上巴士,來到這裡,勇敢或瘋狂,未來見分曉。

Without a nickel to my name

Hopped a bus,here I came.

Could be brave or just insane,We’ll have to see.

爵士就是…每次都是新的,每晚都是全新的,非常非常刺激。

It’s new every time.It’s brand new every night.影視知識

It’s very,very exciting.

我只需要這瘋狂的感覺,與噗通亂跳的心,但願它一直都在。

Cause all that I need’s this crazy feeling.

The rat-tat- tat of my heart.

Think I want it to stay.

你可以自己寫角色,寫跟你一樣有趣的東西。

You could just write your own roles,you know?

Write something that’s as interesting as you are

敬那些做夢的人,哪怕他們有點傻,敬那些痛著的心,敬我們製造的混亂。

Here’s to the ones who dream

Foolish as they may seem

Here’s to the hearts that ache

Here’s to the mess we make.

正是那一絲絲瘋狂,讓我們看見新的色彩。

A bit of madness is key

To give us new colors to see’