1. 首頁
  2. 電影

電影《壁花少年》經典臺詞

電影《壁花少年》經典臺詞

你不能只是坐在那裡,把所有人的生活看得比自己的重,然後把這叫做是愛。

電影《壁花少年》經典臺詞

1.Sam:Why do I and everyone I love pick people who treat us like we're nothing?

為什麼我和我愛的人都選擇了那些不在乎我們的人?

charlie: We accept the love we think we deserve.

(因為)我們接受我們認為自己配的到的愛

2.We are infinite.

我們是無限的。

3.Although we can`t choose where we come from,but we can choose where we go from there.

雖然我們不能決定自己的出身 但我們可以決定自己要成為一個怎樣的人.

4.I don't know if I will have the time to write any more letters

(我不知道我是否還有時間繼續寫信)

because I might be too busy trying to participate

(因為我正忙著學會參與)

So , if this does end up being the last letter

(所以 如果這是最後一封信)

I just want you to know that

(我想告訴你)

I was in a bad place before I started high school

(在高中之前 我的生活很不好過)

And you helped me

(是你給了我光明)

Even if you didn't know what I was talking about

(即使你並不明白我在說什麼)

or know someone who's gone through it

(也不知道這是誰的曾經)

It make me not feel alone

(這一切讓我不再孤獨)

Because I know there are people who say

( 因為我知道有些人會說)

all of these things don't happen

(這些不可能都是真的)

And there are people

(還有一些人)

who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17

(一到十七歲就忘記了十六歲的感覺)

I know these will all be stories someday

(我知道有一天 所有這些都會成為往事)

And our pictures will become old photographs

(我們的容顏會定格在老照片裡)

And we'll all become somebody's mom or dad

(我們也會為人父母)

But right now , these moments are not srories

(但是現在 這些瞬間還未過去)

This is happening

(它們正在發生)

I am here

(就在當下)

And I am looking at her

(我看著她)

And she is so beautiful

(她是那樣的'美麗)

I can see it

(我看見了)

This one moment when you know you're not a sad story

(這一瞬間 你知道自己不是悲劇的主角)

You are alive

(你充滿生命力)

And you stand up and see the lights on buildings

(你站起來 欣賞燈光璀璨的夜色)

and everything that makes you wonder

(看著眼前讓你驚歎的一切)

And you are listening to that song on that drive

(聽著音樂 兜著風)

with the people you love most in this world

(和最愛的人們在一起)

And in this moment , I swear

(我敢說 在這一刻)

we are infinite

5.----Charlie: Sam , do you think that if people know how crazy you really were , no one would ever talk to you__ ?

珊姆,你是不是覺得 要是別人知道 你過去有多瘋狂 就不會理你了呢 ?

----Sam: All the time__

一直都這麼想。

6.You see things,and you understand.You`re a wallflower.

你觀察事物,並去理解他。你是一朵壁花。

7.你值得。

8.-I feel myself so small…I’m just asking myself that why do I and everyone love or pick people who treat us as nothing.

我覺得自己太小了……我只是在問自己,為什麼我和每個人都愛去對待我們的人。

-we accepted the love we think we deserve…You are not small, you’re beautiful.

我們認為我們應該接受這樣的愛情……你真美麗,而愛情不是渺小的。